1. In the administration portal click on the golf course you want to set up your shotgun tournament on under courses. In our example, we're using the Teesnap Golf Course.
2. You will land on this page where you will click ADD in the override section highlighted in the red box.
3. After clicking the add button this window will appear. Fill in all of the fields designated with red arrows, the name of the override, and the date range. In our case, we named our override "July 15 Shotgun" with the date range being 7/15-7/15. Be sure to select the green arrow on the right side of the page to save your entry.
4. To create the tee sheet you will select the grey "+" circled in red on the right side of the screen.
5. An add interval window will appear and this is where you will set your interval, at the bottom of the list you will see the shotgun option in the red box. From here you will select a rack rate, time interval, and the number of shotgun tee times (amount of players). After entering your details click SAVE in the top-right of the window.
6. After clicking save you will return to this screen where you will select PUBLISH in the upper right-hand corner to send your built-out shotgun to the tee sheet.
7. Finally, you will return to the administration portal where you can see your override built out.
8. Log into your Teesnap app and view your override as seen below, now you can book your shotgun.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Teesnap Support by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 844-458-1032.