This article will show you how to print price labels for your products.
1. Go to the Admin Portal and select Inventory and then Products
2. From the Product screen select the Green Printer Icon at the top right of the page.
3. Now select Add Product. See the notice about proper printer alignment and to ensure the use of Avery 5160 compatible labels.
4. From the Product drop-down, search for the product you want price labels for. Then enter the Number of Labels you want. If you also want to show an MSRP price, enter that in as well. To add another product to print labels, select Add Product. Once complete, select Print Labels.
5. At the bottom select the label pdf file.
6. With the label file open, select the printer icon at the top right to print your labels.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Teesnap Support by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 844-458-1032