In this article, you will find a step-by-step guide on how to add products to a modifier group.
1. Find the "inventory" tab, click it and open it.
2. Locate the "Modifier Group" tab. Click it and open it.
3. Click on the pencil of the modifier group you would like to edit.
4. Once in this window you will want to make sure to open the "Modifiers" tab.
5. Once in the "Modifier" tab, you can make many edits, one being, adding a new modifier to the group. To add a new modifier click "Add."
6. This is where you have the option to add any topping and configure the price of those toppings.
7. Let's say we wanted to add Sausage as a modifier and we want to charge and additional $.50. Once you have done that hit save.
8. We can now see Sausage as a modifier.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Teesnap Support by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 844-458-1032