This article will explain how to remove products from a program.
1. In the admin portal click programs on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. To edit a program click on the grey pencil icon.
3. To remove product(s) from the program click the products tab.
4. You can simply click the grey X to remove that product from the program. We removed the 18 Hole Cart in our example.
5. You will see the updated product list here. Click save in the top right corner before proceeding.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Teesnap Support by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 844-458-1032