This article will explain how to add a price to a modifier.
1. In the admin portal click inventory on the left-hand side of the screen.
2. In the inventory list select modifier groups.
3. To add a price to a modifier click on the grey pencil icon on the right portion of the screen, as shown in the red box below.
4. In the edit modifier group window click on the modifiers tab.
5. To add a price click on the grey pencil icon on the right side of the modifier, then enter a price. Be sure to click save in the upper right-hand corner before proceeding.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Teesnap Support by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 844-458-1032.