This article will provide a step-by-step guide to adding a barcode to a product.
*Barcodes can be scanned in the checkout screen using the iPad camera.
*Teesnap can only recognize 12-digit UPC barcodes.
1. To add a barcode to a product. Open the inventory tab in Teesnap Admin.
2. Once in the inventory tab, select and open the "Products" tab.
3. After opening the products tab, locate the item you would like to add a barcode too, then click on the "Pencil" icon to edit.
4. Once in the "Edit Product" screen, select the "Inventory" tab.
5. Under the inventory tab, enter a barcode. *NOTE Barcodes must be in 12 Digit UPC format to be scannable by the iPad. Once that barcode has been entered hit save to continue. Now you are able to scan that barcode at the checkout screen.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Teesnap Support by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 844-458-1032