In this article we will provide you the steps on how to import a chart of accounts all at once.
1. From the Admin Portal, select Accounting and then General Ledger Codes.
2. Select Import.
3. From the Add GL Codes window, select Download Example CSV.
4. With the Example CSV document open you will see Column A is used for the GL Code and Column B is for the Description. Delete the example items and enter your courses GL Codes and Descriptions. When complete save the CSV file to your computer.
5. From the Add GL Codes window click Select a File. Now find and select the CSV file that you saved to your computer.
6. With your GL Code file listed, selectImport.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Teesnap Support by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 844-458-1032