In this article, we will walk you through the steps on how to edit the start/end date of a tee sheet.
1. From the admin portal Property Page, select your golf course under courses.
2. Under Tee Sheets, select the Pencil Icon for the corresponding tee sheet that you need to edit.
3. Select the Pencil Icon at the top right to edit the Dates of this tee sheet.
4. Enter the new Start/End Date for this tee sheet in the date boxes provided. Click the Green Check Mark when complete.
5. Select Done when you have completed all edits to this tee sheet.
6. The tee sheet dates are now updated.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Teesnap Support by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 844-458-1032.