Set up cPanel email accounts
cPanel lets you create email addresses at the domains on your Linux Hosting account
- Log in to your GoDaddy Website Hosting Account
- Click on My Products from the avatar in the top right of your account
- Click on Manage next to your Linux Hosting
- Log in to cPanel (Shared Hosting/Server).
- In the Email section, click Accounts.
- Click Create Account.
- Complete the on-screen fields, and then click Create Account.
Note:Your Mailbox Quota counts toward your account's Disk Space and File count usage.Next step
- If you have trouble adding a cPanel email account to Outlook.com email, check out Outlook.com Postmaster for assistance.
- If your cPanel email accounts aren't working, you probably need to update your domain name's email settings (technically known as its DNS zone file's MX Records) — we've got that information for you in Configuring DNS for your cPanel domain.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Teesnap Support by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 844-458-1032.