1. Let's say we want to delete the Weatherbug app, or any app on the iPad. These are the steps you will want to follow.
2. Start by tapping the settings icon.
3. Once on the setting page you will want to make sure you are under the "General" tab.
4. Under the "General" tab you will find "iPad Storage." Tap the iPad storage button.
5. Once on the "iPad Storage" page find the app you would like to delete and open that tab.
6. Once on the application page, you will see an option for "Delete App." Tap on Delete App.
7. A new window will open verifying if you would like to delete the app. If you are sure you would like to delete this app, proceed with the "Delete App" button.
8. We can now go back to the iPad home page, and the app will no longer appear on the home screen.
9. To download or re-download the app, you will want to open the "Self-service App."
10. Once in the app, you will want to search for the app you would like to download or re-download. Once you find that app click reinstall. By doing this the app will download and appear on the home screen.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Teesnap Support by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 844-458-1032