1. To edit a guest name from the tee sheet, start by pressing down on the guest you would like to update until the box turns blue as shown below.
2. After the guest name turns blue, release your finger and the window shown below will appear. In this box, you will select SEARCH where you will enter the guest information.
3. After clicking SEARCH the window below will appear. If the customer is already in your database, use the search boxes to find and select their account. If it's a new customer, you'll want to press ADD NEW in the lower-left-hand corner of the window.
4. Here is where you will update the guest information. Enter as much information as possible to collect better data on your customers. After entering the information press SAVE.
5. Now you will be able to view the guest information that you updated, in our example, we used Teesnap Test. You will click SUBMIT on the top-right here to take this updated information to the tee sheet.
6. Now you can see Jane Doe is booked with the "Teesnap Test". "Teesnap Test" will also be in the customer database and can be used to book tee times moving forward.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Teesnap Support by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 844-458-1032.