1. In the customer profile dashboard select the PROGRAMS tab.
2. Here you will see the "no memberships found" message, if you had a program assigned to this customer this is where they would be visible. In our case, we want to add a program so we will select the ADD PROGRAM button on the lower left-hand side of the page.
3. The add program window will appear. Here your list of programs that you set up in the admin portal will appear. Pick the correct program for this customer and assigned start/end dates. Be sure to click SAVE in the upper right-hand corner before proceeding.
4. The program selected will automatically bring you into the shopping cart to transact. Here you will see the program "Full Membership" in the shopping cart. Select CHECKOUT to continue with your transaction.
5. In the checkout screen you will see the customer you're adding to the program for along with the name of the program and total cost. Select FINALIZE to complete the transaction.
6. Returning to the customer dashboard and programs tab, you will see the purchased program in the customer's account. Repeat these steps to add a program to a customer's account.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Teesnap Support by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 844-458-1032