1. Find the "inventory" tab, click it, and open it.
2. Locate the "Modifier Group" tab. Click it and open it.
3. Click on the pencil of the modifier group you would like to edit.
4. Once in this window you will want to make sure to open the "Modifiers" tab.
5. Now let's say we want to edit the price of a current modifier, Peppers for example. Start by clicking and opening the pencil button.
6. In this tab, we are able to adjust the price as needed.
7. If everything looks correct. Click Save.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Teesnap Support by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 844-458-1032