In this article you will find a step by step guide on how to split a transaction.
1. Locate and open the checkout screen.
2. Once in the check out screen you can add your desired products.
3. Once you have your items in the cart, you will want to "Create a Tab."
4. When creating a tab you can add a name, and the number of customers. You can also assign a customer to the tab.
5. Once you have created a tab. Find the "Manage Bill" tab and open it.
6. Once in the manage bills section, you have multiple options to split. You can split by tab, or cover. In this case we will split by tab.
7. Now that the bill has been split, you can check out.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Teesnap Support by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 844-458-1032