This article will explain how to reserve a tee time for a golfer who is NOT already in your Teesnap database.
1. To begin, tap on the desired tee time reservation. In our example, we are creating a tee time at 5:20 p.m.
2. Tap on the icon on the right-hand side to ADD the golfer to your database.
3. Enter the golfer information and click SAVE in the top right corner to proceed. At a minimum, Teesnap requires a first name, last name, and email address.
4. The customer record is now created, to finalize the tee time reservation click RESERVE in the bottom right-hand corner of the screen.
5. Upon returning to the tee sheet, you will see the tee time reservation is complete with the newly added customer. Repeat these steps to add new golfers to the Teesnap database and book their tee time!
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Teesnap Support by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 844-458-1032