The Accounting tab allows you to create and apply General Ledger Codes to the appropriate categories for tracking and accounting, especially when QuickBooks is being utilized. Item sales, cost of goods, and inventory are tracked, as well as items pertaining to the balance sheet such as Assets, Liabilities, Revenue, and Expenses.
- How to Search GL Codes
- How to Assign GL Codes to Balance Sheet Accounts
- How to Assign GL Codes to Inventory Categories
- How to export a chart of accounts
- How to import a chart of accounts
- How to Edit a GL Code Description
- How to Delete a GL Code
- How to Adjust Suggested Tip Amounts
- How to add General Ledger Codes
- How to Set Up the Accounting Section of Teesnap (Step By Step Guide)
- QuickBooks Journal Entry Export/Import: How-To?