Mobile Device Management
Teesnap Campaigns - Email Marketing
Wordpress - Website Updates
Booking Site Admin
How to Add a Website to the iPad Home Screen
In this article you will find a step by step guide to add websites to the home screen.
1. To add a website to the home screen of the iPad, start by opening Safari and searching your desired website. In this example we will use PGA.org.
2. Once PGA.org has downloaded, click on the box with the up arrow.
3. This will bring a drop down where you will find "Add to Home Screen."
4. Once you have selected "Add to Home Screen," it will give you the option to rename the app link that it will create.
5. By going back to the iPad home screen we can see the website link is now on the iPad Home Screen.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Teesnap Support by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 844-458-1032