Mobile Device Management
Teesnap Campaigns - Email Marketing
Wordpress - Website Updates
Booking Site Admin
How to Inactivate a Bundle
This article will provide a step-by-step guide to inactivating bundles.
1. To inactivate a bundle, open the "Inventory" tab.
2. Once the Inventory page is open, select "Bundles."
3. Click on the "Pencil" icon on the bundle you wish to inactivate.
4. The edit bundle screen will open. Locate the Active/Inactive button and toggle it to inactive.
5. Once the status has been toggled to inactive, select "Save."
6. After selecting Save, it will bring you back to the "Bundles" page, and we can see the bundle is now inactive.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Teesnap Support by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 844-458-1032