Mobile Device Management
Teesnap Campaigns - Email Marketing
Wordpress - Website Updates
Booking Site Admin
How to make bulk inventory edits?
In this article, you will find a step by step guide on how to make bulk inventory edits.
1. To make a bulk inventory edit, locate and open the "Inventory" page.
2. Once in the "Inventory" page, locate and open the "Products" page.
3. Once on the "Product" page, locate and select "Export Products." Your product list will download.
4. Once the product list has been downloaded, open the download.
5. Once the product list has been downloaded, you can make edits in here, such as price, display categories, etc.
6. When you are ready to "Update Products," click on the "import" dropdown. You will select the update products button. Please keep in mind this can be a lengthy update process. It depends on the size of the inventory list.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Teesnap Support by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 844-458-1032