Mobile Device Management
Teesnap Campaigns - Email Marketing
Wordpress - Website Updates
Booking Site Admin
How to Organize Modifier Groups on Tickets
In this article you will find a step by step guide on how to organize your modifier groups on tickets.
1. Locate the "Inventory" tab, click it and open it.
2. Once in the inventory tab, locate and open the "Modifier Groups."
3. Once in the Modifier Groups, choose the item you would like to edit. In this case we will choose "Burger Condiments".
4. Once in the "Burger Condiments" tab. Make sure to click on the "Modifiers" tab.
5. Once in the modifiers tab, you will see all of your modifiers for this item. You will have options for up and down arrows. This is how you can organize the order of your modifiers.
6. Hit save when completed.We can now see the modifiers have been re organized.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Teesnap Support by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 844-458-1032