Mobile Device Management
Teesnap Campaigns - Email Marketing
Wordpress - Website Updates
Booking Site Admin
How to Setup a Promo URL?
In this article you will find a step by step guide on setting up a promo URL.
1. To set up a "Promo URL," locate and open "Channels."
2. Once in "Channels," open the "Promo URL" tab.
3. Select the times you would like to run the "Promo." In this case we will be running the promo from 8am-10am. Select "New Promotion."
4. In the "New Promotion" page you have options to change the name, price adjustments, pre-paid required, and if you would like to the tax inclusive or not.
5. Here we have changed the name of the promo and the price.
6. If you have set your promotion set up, select "Publish."
7. Once you have published your promo, it will generate a Promo URL. This link can be used however you desire, social media, website, and emails.
8. You can see there is a promo URL set up indicated by a blue star.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to Teesnap Support by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 844-458-1032